Today’s scrumptious ideas aren’t necessarily from the past week. Instead, I chose to dig through my archives and find some good freezer meals. I would love, love, love to buy a standalone freezer for the basement to be able to hold a bit more than our fridge/freezer combo currently can. To further fuel my desire, here are some delicious things I could fill it with. Click on the pictures for links!
For tips and tricks of freezing foods, here are a few great posts:
- Freezing Ahead at Home Ec 101
- Warmer Weather Batch Cooking from Simple Bites
- The Best Do-Ahead Breakfast Foods from Simple Bites
- How to Choose Freezer Friendly Recipes from Home Ec 101
- Freezer Friendly Meals from My Kitchen Addiction